Welcome back to the super tasty and affordable recipe series! Today’s little gem is another grain and sugar free sweet treat.
I do have to add that to avoid hidden calories, as well as to ensure some of the micro nutrient quantities, please do spend the little extra and get proper cocoa powder rather than the sugary cheaper alternatives.
– 2/3’s a cup of peanut butter
– 1 medium banana
– 1 & 1/2 tbsps of coconut cream
– 2 heaped tbsps of cocoa powder
– 1 large egg
– 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
– Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
– Combine all ingredients in the blender, blending on low setting until an even consistency
– Fill cup cake tray to between half and two thirds for each cake
– Place in oven for between 12-15 minutes
– Allow to stand for 5 minutes and 👌