A super summer scorcher of a recipe for everyone today! As summer has been hitting the UK pretty hard the last week or so, a recipe to respond is needed.. Enter mango, coconut & chocolate chip (dairy free) ice cream!
I can appreciate it doesn’t exactly role off the tongue to say. Preparing it will take similar amounts of time as saying it, and eating it will definitely take less time as it blooming gorgeous!
It’s pretty difficult to believe this recipe is completely free of refined sugar or any kind of added sweetener. It’s a seriously simple recipe and can be enjoyed by anyone who subscribes to a paleo, keto, vegan or vegetarian diet.
Ok, so this is what you need –
– 1 ripe mango
– 250ml of full fat coconut cream
– 1/8 cup of unsweetened flaked coconut
– 1/4 cup of cocoa nibs
– Peel and roughly chop the mango
– Add coconut cream along with mango to the blender and blend until smooth
– Scrape out contents into a large breakfast bowl and stir to ensure consistency of mixture
– Add shredded coconut, coca nibs and continue to stir
– Place mixture in freezer overnight and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this recipe, as ever to show the love, please leave a comment and share!